Life, House, Home, Family, Thriftiness, and other stuff...

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reduce Reuse Recycle

Does everyone have as many grocery bags as I do? They are everywhere and I never remember to bring them to Walmart's recycle bin. We use them, but there's no way I can use all of them.
My two youngest have figured out a new use for them.

And maybe I won't have to buy as many school clothes for them.



I think they might catch on.

The new trend. Maybe I can get some bigger sizes for me... I could start my own Etsy shop...




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Make sure you all wear something underneath. I'm thinking they're a little see-through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For adults, you need the bigger black bags that they give out at Christmas. Roomier and less see through :)

    ReplyDelete