Life, House, Home, Family, Thriftiness, and other stuff...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More Stripes

Justin's striped room. 
His room was too messy to zoom out, so here's just a picture of the stripes on the wall. Justin's favorite color is purple and in an effort to help him like changing to an upstairs room (all the kids have switched rooms for fun) I bought a gallon of that purple paint. Then I sort of chickened out on painting the whole wall/s purple. I came up with this grey, purple, light grey and neutral tan stripe instead. Needless to say, I have a lot of purple paint left over. 

I only painted two walls with the stripes. I also left the top part of the wall where it angles up with the vaulted ceiling the neutral color (just like in G and O's room). It looks really good like that. Not too overwhelming with the stripes.

Turns out he really likes his room, even if he is right in the middle of the upstairs. 
Phew...


And I probably don't need to mention that he likes guitars...

2 comments: