Life, House, Home, Family, Thriftiness, and other stuff...

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Owen Photography



I was lucky enough to be a part of this exclusive photo shoot by
Owen Photography.
He (Owen) is a genius.
I mean, look at the composition. :)






I call this one, "My Inner Shark."



He really knew how to get the good poses out of an inexperienced subject such as myself.





Daniel also got in on this rare opportunity.

It's amazing how Owen, as a photographer, can really bring out the real YOU in his pictures.


And artistic shot of Daniel's shoe. I like to call this one,
"Aspiring for Great Things, and an addiction."



Mira (Owen's cousin)...




This one is called, "Hmmmmm."



And this one, "Fish Face."


Can you see the feeling here?



This last masterpiece is my favorite.
I call it "Cherry 7-Up"


copyright: Owen Photography. (He's 5.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I talked you into coming for Thanksgiving! :) It'll be fun. Make sure Owen brings his camera.

    ReplyDelete