Life, House, Home, Family, Thriftiness, and other stuff...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Peaches

My mom took this series of photos.



It takes concentration.
(yikes...I can't look at this one too closely.)



Pretty cute...



but I can't believe she was watching them cut peaches in their
WHITE SHIRTS!


I don't think she would have let us do this as kids.


But it's okay for Grandma to let them...
Actually that's me with the wrinkly elbow in the background...so I guess I was allowing it too.



Mmmmm. So good, Owen kisses his. :)

 
 
I should frame this one...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Yes, I was cringing a little about the white shirts... But they were so cute! Anything for "the shot".

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm glad. So happy you captured the moment. :) And they look so handsome!

    ReplyDelete